Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day Three

Well here we are...it's still cold out in New England with a storm coming our way predicted to drop 12” of snow.....and today I am suppose to do what I had to carryover from yesterday that I didn't get done. Not an exciting way to start a Tuesday, but I am grateful none the less that I have a full day ahead of me.

I did do the white board, but the rest of the day didn't go as planned. Computer issues, need I say more….. I have two choices: feel bad and get depressed about yesterday or I can just do my best to get what I didn't get done yesterday accomplished today. I have to avoid depression like I avoid fear.

The White board was important yesterday because it sets the tone for today. The two phrases I wrote on the white board will focus my mind today to do something for my writing goals today. The three to-do things on my list from yesterday have overflowed into today...no big deal...I just have to try and do them today.

Friends are picking me up for a meeting at 11:30am and then I have a meeting again tonight at 6:30pm. I have to txt for a ride. I also have some edits to do and I have to select new titles and write the How-tos. Tonight when I get back from the meeting is when I am going to sit down and gather up my emails from the summer and put them together in MS Word so I can edit them as the week goes on. If I get this done today I will go to bed happy. I have the rest of the week to look for the Scribd username and password Ben set up and to start posting on there. It’s a process--that is all I have to remember is that life even a writing life is a process.

Already 8:15am--just sipping my first cup of coffee—I need to try and order a laptop online because the one I am using doesn't have enough RAM and yesterday if I could have afforded it I would have thrown it right out the window. Technology is like money--we have a love hate relationship.

Have a good day everyone...and remember yesterday wasn't a failure if you didn't accomplish all you wanted. Yesterday was simply living life on life's terms.........Let's go write!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment