Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day Seven

Good afternoon!! Out of my routine, out of sorts, trying to settle in to simply sitting still….how’s that for a lazy Saturday afternoon? Today I just need to focus on the mechanics of earning a living through writing. What I really want to do is climb onto the couch, let the cats get comfortable lying on me and for all three of us to fall to sleep and stay that way for hours. Unfortunately I can't do that. I've spent the last two days being basically unproductive and so today I have to earn a living whether I want to or not.

Plan for the day: 10 how-tos and as many hours as I can stay awake after that to do the CE inputting. First though is breakfast/lunch and I’m thinking a nap. I am tired--not sleeping this week I close my eyes and nothing happens.

Anyway the kitchen waits as does the couch--eventually though I will be writing......what about you????

No comments:

Post a Comment