Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day Eight

Good Evening!!! Well I guess I have to admit I have no routine on the weekends. I am flapping in the wind without direction, maintaining an act as if attitude that just doesn't work for me anymore. I am behind on the work that pays so this blog is going to be short. My plan for the day was to wear the CE hat--instead I dealt with fear and old resentments all day. I came home from lunch with "friends" and cried my eyes out, talked until I was emotionally ok, had a nap and then went to work. I think I’ve had enough emotion for one day. I am going to work until late evening and then call it a day. The beauty is that tomorrow is a fresh start. Tomorrow is a gift if I am blessed to wake up. Today is almost over with and that is all I have to remember is I just have to finish out today. I ordered the ink cartridges so I can print out the pages I call my "book" and until then I will earn my living and chip away at the fear within me. I must write before I go to bed and that knowledge led me to this blog tonight because if I skip one day I will skip two and then three and then I won't be writing or thinking of writing at all. Life on life's terms...hmmmmmm......I have a choice victim or hunter!!!!!!!!!!! Today I am the hunter because I wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment