Monday, January 17, 2011

Day Nine

Good Morning!!! Woke up without fear today. It’s been over a week sense I woke up without feelings of fear, but I am not ready to take that big sigh of relief yet. I feel like I am teetering my day could go either way: filled with fear of productivity. I am going to protect this day from fear with all I have.

Plan for the day: Post a couple CE things, How-tos, noon mtg., How-tos and then this evening work on organizing my book getting it ready to print when the ink cartridges come at the end of the week and yes finally figure out the Scribd.

Last week got away from me...I let fear take over and win. I can't do that this week. I have to do the right thing alone at times and with the assistance of others sometimes. Thank you to those who were by my side last week helping me to keep what sanity I had left and helping me recapture the person I lost within me.

I only have today...so here I go...I have to make the most out of this day because it may be my last......Let's go write!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment