Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day Seventeen

Writing this blog at night isn't working. My mind is numb by the time my work is complete. Yes I have had a calm day and I got pretty much everything I wanted to get done, done but I have nothing to say. I ended today with getting all the percentages I needed to do my payroll there is nothing creative or thought provoking left in me by midnight at night.

Tomorrow I will take a break in the afternoon and do this blog then after I have had a few good writing hours and I have settled myself in to doing just the tasks at hand. If what you are doing isn't working then do something different. Life is that simple...it seems to becoming my mantra as of late.

I got out of bed to write this nothingness because I didn't want to skip a day because if I skip one day I will skip two and so the story of my life goes.

Night everyone...hope you wrote your hearts out.......

No comments:

Post a Comment