Monday, January 24, 2011

Day Sixteen

Good Evening--I do feel less pressure writing in the evening, but I don't feel like feeling by the end of the day so we will see how this goes for a while.

It was pointed out that the blogs are all days and have no title. The reason for this is so that I can actually see that I am writing something everyday. I don't know about any other writers, but this writer writes one day in a row and then life takes over and she doesn't go back to write for months or even years. So the blogs will stay numbered until I have established a habit of writing on a daily bases.

It was also pointed out that I am hiding my feelings behind my talk of God. I don't write this blog for anyone specific or for any other purpose than to clear my head so that I can get to the business of writing my book. All the fear and struggling with my relationship with God has prevented me from ever writing for more than a day or two consistently. Since this blog I have written every day. If what you aren't doing isn't working then try something else so I have and so far it is working. If you don't like what I write then don't read it. This concept is very simple.

I post my thoughts on FB and Twitter to get myself over the fear of people knowing what I am thinking and feeling. If a writer is ever going to write then they can't be afraid to say what they mean.

I write this blog to work through spiritual issues. My book is about healing to break out of the fear that consumes a person being abused and even after the abuse ends. If I don't work through the condescending and “just do it” attitudes I have then I won't be able to reach a vast audience.

I am learning with this blog. It is trial and error. It is an action that I can do that is tangible. It is different than anything I have ever done.

I have yawned all day from lack of sleep--it is time to go to bed--I will bring a printed copy of "the book" to bed with me--and see where I need to restart.

No comments:

Post a Comment